The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, October 01, 2004

Finally full term!

As of today, I am now 37 weeks and FULL TERM!! However, I am sure that nothing is going to happen for the next few weeks...I have a sneaky feeling that since I am quite ready to get the show on the road this kid is going to be LATE. However, Emery has been told by Lisa Peters that he must be born on his due date since that is also her birthday, so I am hoping that he will listen to her and be right on time!

I got my test results back on the group B strep- negative! I'm very happy about that! Other than that, no real news on this end. Getting a little more uncomfortable as the days pass, and have finally fully adopted the characteristic waddle of a pregnant woman. But in general I'm still feeling pretty good.

Today I bought a glider with ottoman that I found on Craig's list. I am so happy with my purchase! It is in great condition and only $98!! I have no idea where we're going to put it, but we'll find a way to fit it somehow! I am sure it will be put to some great use in the next year or so. That was the last big ticket item that we needed, we're pretty much set now!

T minus 21 days and counting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home