The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another Emery Ah-ha! moment

Okay, so I know that I am constantly saying how smart Emery is, but check out today's discovery- This morning I was doing my usual face washing, getting ready for the day while Emery happily played with his truck on the bathroom floor, when he suddenly he got quite. Every parent knows its trouble when a two year old (or almost) gets quiet. So I quickly washed the soap from my eyes to inspect what was going on, and discovered Emery invesitgating the hoses behind the sink and the toilet. He turned to me with a big grin on his face and said "water!" with great joy and enthusiasm. I was so impressed that he made the connection, to know that was how water got into the toilet and the sink! I don't know when I made that realization, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't before I was two. It's so cool to watch a kid discover the world, it somehow changes your perseption of it as well. That's a good thing :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home