The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, October 24, 2004

40 weeks, 2 days

Had a fairly productive day today. Mom and I did some detail cleaning around the house, and Adam got some yard work done. We made a yummy dinner of beer can chicken and potatoes, and are winding down to watch a movie.

Emery was pretty quiet all day, maybe getting rested up for the big event? Adam is convinced that Wednesday is going to be the day since his Great Grandpa Price was born on that day. I'm okay with that, as long as the contractions start before I have to go to work (I have two meetings that day I really wouldn't mind missing- too much sitting just isn't comfortable anymore...). The extended forcast shows that Wednesday is going to be the nicest day of the week as well, another good reason to be born on the 27th. I think it would be lovely for his birthday to be a beautiful sunny autumn Seattle day. But, I have told him that if he wants to come earlier than that it would be just fine with me :)!! Any more bets?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrea's in for 11/2. As she put it, "I vote Emery Dean on election day!".

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wednesday might be the day for another reason, it's a full moon. Many people think babies are more likely to be born on a full moon.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home