The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, October 04, 2004

T minus 18 days...

I have enlisted some very good friends, Greg and Craig, to help out with the blog when I go into labor so all of you out there will be as up-to-date as possible when Emery decides to make his grand appearance into the big scary world! Thanks guys, you're making a pregnant woman very happy :)!

We measured last night and it looks as if I have grown another 1/2 inch since last week, putting my waist at 39 1/4 inch circumference. And boy am I feeling it- my back is feeling it, my legs are feeling it, even my ass is feeling it. I am over weighing myself, who needs that kind of abuse? Still, all in all I am feeling pretty good. Today I was even able to make the trek up the hill from my bus stop downtown on 2nd all the way up to my work on First Hill at Madison. For those of you who know the area you know that's quite the jaunt, and a steep one at that. So I'm feeling pretty good, the pregnant woman that kicks ass (Nevermind the snail's pace that I did it in, waddling the whole way :))!

Emery's been pretty active too. He's turned what I think are my kidneys (its so hard to figure out what organs are where are at this point) into punching bags. I think he enjoys giving me pain, sadistic little shit. He also likes to use my ribs as a push off point for his dramatic twists and turns, I'm sure his form is great. It's all good though. Everyone says these are the things I will miss terribly once he's born and I will long to put him back where it was all so much easier. I'm sure I will have those moments, but for now all I can think about is how wonderful it's going to be when I can to fit into my old jeans and sweaters- I am so sick of maternity wear! Only a few more weeks though- I can take it :)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home