The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, December 23, 2004

2 month old already!!

Time is flying so fast! My little boy is already going to be 2 months old tomorrow! He's doing great, cooing and talking and showing off his cute little toothless smile. Mommy on the other hand is having a very hard time. I went back to work this week and its KILLING ME!!! I'm taking it one day at a time, but I really don't know how I'm going to do this. As with everything in life, I know it will get better. I'm just happy for the holidays, I'll have a little more time off of work to ease myself back into it a bit.

Back to Emery- he's got quite the personality! Everything he does is loud. Even when he sleeps he snores and grunts, which is okay since it has saved me from constantly checking in on him to make sure he's still breathing. When he eats he makes cute little squeaking sounds and moans contentedly (unless he's got gas, then he moans discontentedly). And I always know when he's got a dirty diaper. He grunts loudly and scrunches up his face all cute like, and when he's done he smiles and coos at his job well done. If he keeps up the trend at least I'll always know where he is as he gets bigger and mobile!

Stay tuned for some more pictures- I'll post them as soon as I get a chance. Until then, Happy Holidays everyone :)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home