The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, April 18, 2005

Check out the links!

So I noticed that other blogs have a links section in the sidebar and I decided that mine needed one to! It took FOREVER to figure out ( I had to mess with the code, I'm surprised I still have a blog after all of the cutting and pasting I did into the thing!), but did it!! I added some links to my favorite blogs, mainly for myself so that I could access all the other blogs I check out periodically from one place. I hope you all like them, so many cutie pies to check in on, so little time..... Dee, Beth and Heather- I hope you don't mind I've provided links to your sites, let me know if you'd like me to take them off-k? There are some other blogs out there that I wanted to add to my link list but they only have a couple of entries then have fallen to the waste side....I'd like to look at them and see something new for crying out loud!!! Take the Baby Kienlen blog for example, it is a sad site for sure. Now since Auntie Kara has cable access maybe some pictures could be put up?!? I'm putting the screws to you all- you now who you are ;)....

The link to Emery's first solid is now operational (thanks Uncle Jeff!). I downloaded it from my computer and it took about 5 minutes to upload. So all of you with dial-up I would suggest you find someone with cable, or set it download before you go to bed and you'll have a cute little video waiting for you in the morning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home