The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, October 11, 2004

38 weeks, 3 days

The bellybutton ring is out :( . My belly feels so naked! The guy who took it out said that I would have to wait until after I stop breastfeeding to have it put back in, I was hoping to have it back in just a couple of weeks. And, just to piss me off, the removal of it hasn't made the itching go away. If I would have known it was going to be so long before I could put it back in I would have tried to keep it in a little longer. Oh well, better to be safe I suppose.

All else is fine. Today was a good day, so like most of my good days I pushed it and did way too much and am now tired and uncomfortable. Oh well, I just keep reminding myself that it's almost over. Then the real work begins!

The last few days I hadn't really noticed any Braxton Hicks contractions. But of course just as I thought "Wow, I haven't had any contractions", I started having one. They are minor though so I'm sure nothing is going to come of them tonight- I am more sure than ever that he will be at least a little late (man I hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying that!).

Well, that's all for now- C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home