The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, October 29, 2004

Okay, I think it's time!!!

Been up since 1am. Started with menstral-like cramps for about 2 hours, which sucked because they just wouldn't let up. Then at about 3:30 I think the real contractions began, with only about 90sec. in between. Finally I got up and Adam called the hospital. The nurse said to give it another hour to see if they stay consistent and call back. So now my contractions have stretched to 2 minutes apart. I prefer this to the earlier cramping since at least I get about a minute and a half in between to rest. We'll see if these stay consistent... Well guys, at least don't be expecting me to come into work today! All I know is that if this is false labor I am going to be sooooo pissed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippeeeeeee!!!!!! Am eagerly awaiting the good news!!!!

Much love,

Michel

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home