The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, January 09, 2005


Gifts from Sage in Taos New Mexico. We can't wait for Emery to fit into those moccasins! I have been pondering for weeks about giving a special Christmas gift to Emery each year. I wanted to do something special that he could look forward to and take with him when he grows up and moves out. When I opened Sage's gift it came to me- do an album to chronical each year! This one will be his first, it even has a space between each picture to write a bit explaining each picture. I am excited to get this family tradition started! Thanks Sage for spurning this great idea! And you'd better come visit soon so I can put a picture of you and Emery on the front! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home