The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

Hi all! I finally have a few minutes to give everyone a quick update on what's been going on in our happy little family! Rob and Kara's visit was a blast. They got to fall in love with super cute Emery all over again and a good time was had by all. I got the opportunity to go out and whoop it up a bit. Adam didn't get home from his play until about 11:30 so we didn't get much time in the bars, but that turned out to be a blessing. At just about the time when we started to feel really good it was last call. We bought a disposable camera and asked miscellaneous people on Broadway to take our picture- it was quite fun. I'll post some of those when I get a chance. We all managed to stumble home without anyone even needing to be carried :).

Grannie Annie also got to make a quick visit this weekend. It was great to have her here to get to know Emery a little better and was a huge help with things around the house. And I got to get out of the house again and went to see Adam's play (which was excellent by the way :) ). I have a couple of good pics from her stay as well that I will post as soon as I am able.

The month of March has been pretty hectic with visitors and we are looking forward to getting settled down a bit before the next onslaught. Adam is getting laid off next Wednesday and I will be back to a 5 day work week- yippee!! So Adam gets to play Mr. Mom for awhile while he works to get that elusive teaching job. All in all I think the new schedule is going to be an improvement for all!

Well, gotta go catch some grub so I'll try to write more later! Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home