The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Finally got the links up!

I feel like such an idiot, I forgot to save the changes for the links I did! Finally I went through the whole thing again and managed to get them up- yea!! I also added the Murri Racing website, so hopefully that will be updated here soon....

Things have been pretty hectic around here lately. I have been working alot, Adam has been looking for work alot and Emery has been working on sitting up all by himself. I think Emery's been the most successful, he was sitting up by himself for minutes on end today. I'm so proud!

Next weekend Adam and I are going to go to Vancouver for a little vacation. My mom has graciously agreed to come watch him while we're gone (her arm was twisted I'm sure). Its a win-win situation, Grandma gets Button time and the Parents get some much needed couple time! I'm really excited although I know we're going to have a hard time not missing him terribly! I figure this will break us in for when we go to Sasquatch this year and leave the babe with Grandma again. Anyway, I''ll let you know how it goes!

In other news... Adam made his television debut last Thursday with the premier of 35th Street Mission on channel 77. It was pretty funny, you should all check it out online at http://www.35sm.com/mambo/. Be sure to vote for Adam as favorite character while you're there!

More firsts for Emery this week- first trip to the park to play in the grass. He was pretty enthralled with it as the photos attest to. He also tried out bananas this week, and of course loves it! I mixed it with some cereal and he couldn't get enough of it- yumm yumm! Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, he has officially graduated to the meduim size diaper wraps. The little man is growing like a weed. He has decided this week that he prefers to sleep on his side or stomach instead of his back now. In the morning I usually find him at the other end of the crib on his stomach. Needless to say he's rolling over both ways with ease now. This week though he has started to get frustrated by his lack of mobility. Before he was like, "Wow, I can roll this way and that way and grab stuff- cool!"! Now he's like, "I can only move this way and that way, but I want that plant right in front of me, WHY CAN'T I GET THAT PLANT?!?!". His fits of frustration have caused him to start what I like to call the mad body shake where his little arms and legs get going like an epileptic fit when he's really excited about something. This week he has also decided that he wants whatever Mom and Dad has, or whatever Mom and Dad doesn't want him to have. He is no longer solely intrested in what we give him or what's going on around him. He wants to be right in the middle of the action. Boy are we in trouble...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home