The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, October 15, 2004

39 weeks!

I can barely believe we only have one week left until the due date. It's a good thing though, both Adam and I are getting a little antsy. Neither of us have been sleeping well, him due to pre-daddy anxiety I assume, and me due to heartburn, frequent trips to the bathroom and an overall inability to get comfortable. Hopefully this weekend will give both of us time to rest up, it may be our last weekend alone for a very long time.

Today we recieved our first delivery of diapers, we're going to give the cloth diapers a try. When I read that each baby contributes 1 TON of waste to the landfills in diapers by the time they pottytrain I thought it was the least we could do. Anyway, we'll see how it goes...

Adam is anxious to watch "The Emperor Strikes Back" on DVD so I'd better go- ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home