The amazing growth of Emery Dean Toothaker!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, October 16, 2004

39 weeks, 1 day

Had a lazy day today. Unfortunately I had another sleepless night, but I didn't care so much since I knew I didn't have to get up for work and I could sleep in. Hopefully tonight I will finally get a decent night's sleep so that I can actually get some stuff done tomorrow!

Adam and I just got back from seeing the movie Team America. We figured we should probably go see a movie since it could be awhile before we get the opportunity again. I highly recommend going to see it, it's the funniest movie I have seen in a very long time. It's soooo WRONG on soooo many levels....not one to take the family to, that's for sure. But it made me laugh until I hurt, something that hasn't happened in a long time. So if you get the chance- go see it!!

Sometime this weekend my brother Jeff is going to help me get video uploaded and linked up to the blog. I made a quick little video of the nursery to use for a test, so stayed tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home